Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh, what a weekend. I have to say that this is quite possibly the best weekend I have had in a very long time. Lara and I went to see Zombieland on Saturday, and it was the best movie that I have seen in a very long time. We made it a double feature, and saw Halloween II. Actually, saw implies that we paid any attention at all to the movie....
After the movie, I knew that I couldn't wait any longer. We rushed back to my appartment, and I pined her up against the wall and kissed her hard. She ran her hands up and down my body, carressing each and every curve. She pushed up my dress and began to kiss my nearly naked body. She unhooked my bra and began to fondle me. She made her way down to my panties and gently worked them off.
She begain by lightly carressing me with her lips, then she began to work her fingers slowly into me one by one. It was absolute heaven. This girl definitely knows what she's doing, and it's a welcome surprise. She worked her hand hard inside me, pounding me harder and harder. Just when I thought I was about to climax, she stopped. She then began to use her mouth on me. Again, she brought me right up to the brink, and then stopped and switched. She repeated this wonderful torture dozens of times, and then she finally let me come. Saying that it was earth-shattering hardly even begins to sratch the surface. It was the single greatest orgasm that I've ever had. I could barely move after she was done; all I could do was smile. Finally, I turned to her and said, "Now, it's your turn."
XOXO,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment