Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21, 2009

Hi, my name is Grace, and this is my life.

I've decided to open up my life to everyone, so people can see exactly what goes on in the life of a young American adult. I'll tell you everything that happens to me, including every juicy detail. Here, nothing is off-limits.

First things first: while I'll give all the details about my life, I have to change names and some small details to protect privacy. I don't want to end up in a lawsuit, especially in this economy.
Here's what I can tell you: I go to a small, private college in Southern California. I'm twenty years old, and I work as a paramedic when I'm not in classes. I'm openly bisexual, and I have relationships equally with both men and women. While I'm not seeing anyone in particular at the moment, that doesn't mean that my bed is empty for long.

In this blog, I'll give you all the details about my life, my loves, and everything else, and you can believe that there will be no stone left unturned.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Grace

    It's a pleasure to meet you. I love the open and honest approach you have about what you are gonig ot let us know...

    I look forward to all your post, I have hitched my star to your blog....

    Here's the link to my blog...
    http://erotichorizon.blogspot.com/

    and i do hope, while you are enjoying the hell out of college, you are beating the books as well...

    Speak to you soon..

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete