Monday, April 27, 2009

April 27, 2009

The blog now has a Twitter: http://twitter.com/UnturnedStone

I can't believe it's almost May already. It seems like just yesterday it was the cold, dreary middle of winter, but now spring is in full bloom, and love, or maybe just lust, is in the air.

This weekend was somewhat of a blur, but I can definitely tell you what I do remember about it. On Saturday night, I went with some of my girlfriends down to a local dive. You've got to love ladies' night. I saw this beautiful girl with long, wavy red hair, and I knew that I had found someone interesting. I started to chat her up, and I found out that she had been in one of my philosophy classes a few years back. I got her number and some long, steamy stares, which were more than enough to last me the weekend.

I'm very much hoping that I'll have someone in my bed (or somewhere else) sometime soon...especially after all of that sexual tension. You guys will be the first to know. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment