Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back Again...

I'm so astonished that Blogger doesn't tell me when I have followers or comments...oh well.

I've been without my computer for almost 3 months now, as I crashed it and wasn't able to afford a new one for a while. Now, I'm on a new laptop whose ordinary exterior belies the dirty secrets within...

I don't even know where to start...this summer has been crazy, but not that eventful as far as blog material is concerned, if you know what I mean.

Heading back to school on Monday, and hopefully to some new adventures...after all, I'll have my own space with no nosy neighbors to hear any of the goings on. Hmmm...looking forward to being more vocal with my thoughts ;-)

Hopefully there will be more fuel for your fires...there's only so much that pictures can really do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment